To celebrate Reagan turning 9, we had a cooking party. We made cute flowers out of cupcake liners, doilies, and coffee filters to cuten up our chef hats. We then split up into groups to cook dinner. We had salad, pizza, fruit salad and breadsticks. It all turned our really yummy. We then opened presents, decorated cupcakes, and played couple fun games. All the girls contributed to a group cookbook that I printed and had bound for each of them to take home. Jordan was gone so I enlisted of few of my former Mia Maids to help. Hailey Glenn, Colette Helmbould and Lexi Schreeve. I couldn't have done it with out them. Even with their help I was so busy, I wasn't able to get any great pictures.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Reagan's Cooking Party
Posted by Melissa at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment