This value experience focused on the Holy Ghost. I'm grateful that I learned to listen and follow his promptings a long time ago, but reading scriptures about it was a great reminder of the blessing that it is. My latest big decision I've been struggling with us what to do with Ellie and dance next year. There are a few studios around that are good, but none of them have everything that I want. So after some studying and thinking and praying, we made a decision to stay where we are at Dance Works. I then prayed, told heavenly father what I had decided and he sent the Comforter to being peace to my mind about the decision I had made. He did. I also used this to help Ellie learn how to receive personal revelation. She prayed about it also and feels like its the best thing to do for this year. I love that He will to that forbid all the time. Anytime we ask and even sometimes when we don't.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment