I take most pictures with my phone these days. It has made blogging a pain. Having to email and download and unzip and rename files. So yesterday I thought " there's gotta be an app for blogging" well, there is. So this is an experiment post that I'm doing from my phone!
SPRING BREAK
We did a little staycation this year. There are so many things around Phoenix we've been wanting to do and we thought we should enjoy them while the weather is so great.
We hiked to fat man's pass with our friends the Armstrong's, watched a movie in the back yard, went to dinner with the mcCook family at rustlers roost, went on a couple family bike rides, rented paddle boats at temple town lake, went to the zoo with the Wood's, had a lemonade stand, played with friends and got a few projects done around the hose. It was a really great week!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Is there an ap for that? / spring break
Posted by Melissa at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment