Tess goes to tumbling class with Miss Debbie every Monday. The first day she was so excited! Then the class started. She saw that she didn't know how to do everything, got discouraged and embarassed, and then put her head down to hide her tears. Miss Debbie turned to me and said "well she's type A personality isn't she" WHAT? she's only 3, but yes she is. After some incouragement from Debbie she finished the class. For weeks after, she didn't want to go to tumblig. But I made her. She loved it once class started and is getting better everytime! For a few weeks I had to bribe her by letting her wear make-up. Last week was the first time that she didn't even hesitate to go into the class. And today she was actually excited. I love her little bum in her leotard. Im sure its because she's my youngest, but I think everything she does is so cute. I am totally entertained for the whole class. She is strong and has a great bridge. She is working on cartwheels, round-offs, donkey kicks and going into a bridge from standing up. We are both looking forward to the recital.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment