Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Kelly/Hansen Wedding
I was able to go to Utah (all by my self:) last weekend for the wedding of one of my dearest friends. Sarah Virginia Hansen married Danny Kelly in the Salt Lake Temple. It was so beautiful. She was so beautiful! I love Sarah and am so happy for her.
I have known Sarah since our Sophmore year of high school. I remember the first time we met in math class. she had short cury and very triangular hair with awesome thick bangs. We went on to be college roomates-well almost, she lived next door but spent many nights sleeping in my twin sized bed with me. I owe her my whole life in a way. Because of her I met Jordan. I think we will be friends forever!
side note: the weekend in Utah visiting friends and family and shopping was really amazing too!
Posted by Melissa at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment