Monday, March 5, 2012

Personal Progress: Knowledge #1

To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge. Henry David Thoreau

"You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”  Oscar Wilde

In college I had an epiphany.  The more I know, the more I realize how little I know. After reading several scriptures about knowledge, I have learned a few things.  One, that the only thing we take with us to the afterlife is the knowledge we have gained here and the more we know the better off we will be.  Second, Heavenly Father will teach us what we need to know if we ask and do our part.  Thank Heavens for that, but I'm scared about the little bit of knowledge I have now. I need a lot more knowledge to bring with me into the next life.  Good thing I'll be with Jordan- he is smart. 

0 comments: