I realized that I never technically did a post for Tess when she turned 2. So Im doing it now.
Tess is has a lot of sugar and even more spice in her. She looks so sweet, but out of my 4 kids, she gets into the most trouble. She is constantly drawing on herself, putting lip gloss on everything, or digging out a new tube of chapstick. If left alone in a room for too long, all the drawers she knows not to get into (like her sisters bed table) will be emptied. she hits, has tantrums, claws and sctatches. She recently sprayed scented oil all over her hands and made hand prints up the wall. This next thing was had suggary intent, but the result was spicey. She put desitin all over the bum of one of her dolls, correction, one of the dolls that was mine when I was little that made it through Ellie and Reagan without a sctatch and now is ruined. She is a bit of a dare devil. she is not affraid of anything. Which I am so glad about after having 3 scardy cat kids (Ellie has grown out of it, thank heavens). She loved every ride she went on at Lagoon and climbs as high as the big kids at the park.
Despite all the naughty things she does, she also does a lot of sweet things. She is always singing and performing. she loves to take care of her dolls, stuffed animals and anything else cute. She is affectionate. Today when I was working out, she kept coming over and giving me kisses and saying "I wuv you mom". She has the cutest pucker and the cutest voice. She loves to tell Knock-knock jokes and loves to say her prayers all by herself. she call's herself "Tessy" and can almost say her whole name understandably. Tess Annabelle Romans is a mouthfull for a 2 year old. she is pretty good at sharing but if she wants something you know it.
I think she gets away with a lot of things because she is so darn cute. She is so old, but seems so tiny. she will be my baby forever.
2 year old stats:
wt: 24 lbs 25%
ht: ? inches 60%

2 comments:
This picture is the cutest!! I love to see her sugar and her spice side. She is perfect. We love her so much. She makes us laugh constantly! We love you Tessabelle!
She is so so adorable. I can't believe that sweet little face and my genetic blood coud do anything naughty. I can't wait to see her soon and hear her talk. She has her mom's good looks, that is for sure. I have a soft spot for the baby of the family......since I was the baby too. xoxo
Post a Comment