On sunday we had a typical family dinner at my mom's house. I love summer dinners and eating, playing and laughing in the backyard It was a bit sad this time because Steve and Danielle are moving to Santa Cruz, California. Since it will probably be the last time we are all together for a little while, I suggested we go in the front yard and take a picture ( I brought my tripod just in case). I have the greatest family!!! we will miss Steve and Danielle but are excited for them. and they said we can visit anytime. I hope they weren't just saying that, because my kids are already planning a trip.
so for the "does this look weird?" part. I have taken a photoshop class... twice. I still don't really know anything. I took the second class thinking it would clarify what I leared in the first class. Turns out the teachers did things totally differently. In the above picture I swapped a couple heads with better ones from other pictures. I think one looks pretty good and one looks pretty bad. Can you tell which ones I did?

9 comments:
It looks good to me. Good job! xoxo
I like the groupings. Since you asked, I zoomed in on the photo and really studied it. Only then could I tell that you switched out Maddox's head and that is only because of the stripes on your shirt--hard background to try and switch a head. I couldn't even pick out the other one and I really had to look to find Maddox. Nice work!
I would guess Steve only cuz his hair looks extra poofy. Maybe it is supposed to look like that. I really had to look hard though. Obviously only you can tell cuz you know. I think it is a cute picture. I also love that you dad is wearing plaid shorts and a polo. I also LOVE Ellie and Ra Ra in it. They look adorable.
No, you did so good! I LOVE that picture! You have a great family!
That picture is darling. I love the setting and the way everyone is grouped. I totally can't tell on the heads...good job!
Great job Melissa Annabelle!! I love it. Thanks for all the effort you went to!!
I love the family photo! Great job! Very creative, I love that it's in front of your parents house, how perfect!
I don't see anything weird at all :)
I don't know you but I like to read about an american family. I'm from Holland and I'm crazy about the USA, I'd love to go there some day.
I really like the american way of life :)
I would have never known. I think it's a really great picture! I still don't really feel like I know what I'm doing with ps either, but here's proof that unless you're looking, you're not going to pick out any mistakes. Cute family!
Post a Comment