

Maddox takes Tess's crap all day long. He lets her play with him and his friends. He lets her pick the show. He doesn't fight back even when she is being a terror (I don't know if you can tell in the pictures, but he has several scratches on his face from her). Twice this week he has defended and protected her.
She was fighting with a little boy over a toy. I didn't see who had it first. I was about to go over and break it up, but before I could, Maddox stopped playing and went over. I didn't hear what he said, but he stepped between the Tess and the boy, putting Tess behind him and gently pushing on the boys chest with a look like "don't mess with my sister". The boy dropped the toy and went away. Tess was probably in the wrong, but I was so proud of Maddox.
Today Maddox had one of his friends over. The little boy pushed Tess. Not very hard, but she stumbled a bit. Maddox said, "Hey, don't push my baby sister" Again he said it in a nice but no-nonsense way. His friend looked a little taken a back, but was super nice to Tess the rest of the play date.
Tess is lucky to have such a good big brother. I love that kid!
4 comments:
What a cuite. I love that he takes care of her. Jordan was very protective of Lindsay. Once I spanked her a little swat and he said mom don't spank her. Her was very tebder with her.So so cute. Maddox must have some good parents :) xoxo
I am so sorry Jack pushed Tess today. I swear I am a good parent but according to this post and sweet suzie soda I am so NOT!! I guess this life is a learning experience. I will keep trying. I am glad Maddox still is Jack's friend. He needs good exapmples like him. I love that boy.
This post made me laugh as I looked at the pictures and cry as I read what you wrote. He is such a sweetheart. I love to be with him so much. Tess really is a lucky girl. Just wait til the first boy picks her up for a date, he will have to get by Maddox first
Aww! That's so cute!
Post a Comment