Tuesday, May 5, 2009

European Vacation

Jordan and I just got back from Europe. We had such a great time. Although we were excited to get home to our kids, we really could have used a few more days. 10 days is not enough time to see 3 countries. What we were able to see was awesome.

We went with our friends, Josh and Annie Hiatt and met Josh's brother and his family in Paris. The trip went pretty smoothly with only a few hiccups: 1. medical emergency landing in montreal canada on the flight over which added about 5 hours to the plane ride. 2. missed flight from London to Geneva and had to buy new tickets. This wasn't that big of a deal except that I now won't be paying someone to clean my windows this month. 3. the weather not being the same as it said it would be on weather.com. This means I look like I wore the same outfit every day. a hot pink trench. I WAS wearing different things underneath.

0 comments: