Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Switzerland

Our last stop on our trip was Switzerland. Here, we met back up with the Hiatts. The first night we actually stayed in Evian, France (just over the boarder),in a very fancy hotel and drank incredible water! While in Switzerland we visited Geneva, chatteau Chillion, the Calier chocolate factory (YUM!), and Luzern. My second cousin, Patrick, met us in Luzern. He lives in Zurich and I haven't seen him in about 14 years. It was fun to see someone from my mom's side of the family. I could totally see my Grandpa in him. Alma made us a yummy traditional Swiss dinner.

Partick with Jordan and I

Patrick and me.

Dinner at the Tom Hiatt home

Yum Chocolate!

At Chateau Chillion, a medevial castle.

Jordan using the "facilities" at Chillion.

View out our hotel room balcony in Evian.

Enjoying the spa at out hotel. Jordan is NOT naked.

2 comments:

Lindseybabe said...

Looks like an amazing time! I am oozing jealousy!! :). No really I am so happy you had such a wonderful adventure!! Thanks for sharing!!

Courtney ♥ said...

I love that you informed us he wasnt naked. hilarious.