Sunday, May 10, 2009

1 year pictures of Tess

I've been waiting for the perfect conditions to take Tess's pictures. They haven't come, so friday, I just did it. I made a little set up on my back porch and enlisted my kids as well as a neighbor kid to be my assistants. Tess would not stand or sit still. By the time I had her where I wanted her and had the camera up to my face, she was walking full speed away from me. I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but there were a couple cute ones. I am going to try again, but who knows when that will happen.



8 comments:

Bethany said...

What a doll! Her outfit it so cute! Pictures are so hard especially when you're the one taking and entertaining at the same time!

Lindsay Marie said...

how cuuuute!! I can't wait to see little Tess next week. Your family is so photogenic!

Katie said...

I think you got some really cute ones. I love the marshmallow (I think that is what it was) in the corner of the one.

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

I think they turned out darling! She is adorable! What did you use for the pink back drop? Good job!

Miki said...

Sooooo cute! She is gorgeous, just like your other kiddos. Your Europe trip looks amazing, what an incredible experience.

Suzie Soda said...

She is a little doll. She actually reminds of Jord in those pictures. Can't wait to squeeze her and all of you in a few days. Great photo work. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding. These pictures are beautiful!!!! She is an angel. Happy Birthday Tessie! Love, Grammy

Courtney ♥ said...

You did an amazing job!!! those pictures will totally work. I love the last one.