Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Paris

our first stop was Paris, France. We stayed in a little crappy apartment in the city. We were close to the metro and walking distance from everything major. We walked a ton and ate a ton. We went on a boat cruise at dusk on the sine river, toured Versailles, the Eiffel tower, the Louve, saw the Arc De Triumph, shopped, went to church that believes they have Christ's heart ( I can't remember the name of it), went to our church, went to Notre Dame, and ate at so many good cafes and restaurants. Why isn't our cheese, hot chocolate or bread any wear near as good as the French?!

One of the ceilings in Versailles. I like all the people in front of me taking a picture as well.
Jordan in front of one of the many fountains at Versailles

Me and Annie in front of another fountain at Versailles

We visited Notre Dame during Sunday Mass

Annie made us matching t-shirts for the trip

Josh and Annie

Jordan and I outside a cafe where we ate breakfast

Every building in Paris looks important. They are all so old and pretty. I don't know what this building is.

Tom Alma and Evan

Me and Venus. I got right up next to her, but the picture didn't turn out.

Josh and Jordan.

How Romantic.

View from the top to the Eiffel Tower.

0 comments: