Easter morning was so crazy. We have church at 9:00 am. And before that we had an easter egg hunt, looked through our easter baskets had homemade cinnimon rolls, and got all prettied up in our easter outfits. There wasn't really time for picture taking. I didn't get any pictures of my kids with their baskets or looking for eggs or anything cute like that. I did take a few pictures at my moms that evening and had my dad snap a picture of my family.
We had a nice easter. My favorite part was watching a movie about Christ's life crucifiction and resurection and seeing my kids get emotional about it.
*a little funny side note: Maddox didn't know the easter bunny brought the eggs and baskets. He told my brother that his mom did it. I guess I forgot to mention that to him. I was a little happy about it. I guess it shows that we didn't only focus on the ester bunny.
My family. Its been a long time since we had a picture with all of us.
My nephew Makai
4 generations. Grandpa Grider, Rich (my brother) Makai (his son) Mike (my dad)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter pictures
Posted by Jordan at 11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute family pictures!
I got my pictures made and picked up at Costco. Thank You I still need one of just the kids when you can take one. xoxoxo
You have such a cute little fam!
Could your family be any more adorable? Seriously!
Post a Comment