On Friday we celebrated Reagan's 6th birthday with her friends. We had an un-slumber party. We did all the best stuff you do at a slumber party with out the sleeping over. We ate junk- Pizza, cupcakes and ice cream, candy. Painted each others fingernails, cuddled up together to watch a show with cute boys (JONAS). Played fun games and giggles a lot!
Today we had our family over to celebrate Reagan's birthday again. Next week we will be in North Carolina (OBX) celebrating on her actual birthday with Jordan's side of the family. Reagan is a lucky girl.
I can't believe Reagan is 6 and will be in first grade soon. It feels like I was just writing her 5 year post. Reagan is still so sweet. This year she started taking piano lessons. She is doing great and is getting ready for her first recital. She also has really mastered reading. I think she may even be better than Ellie at this age. The other night I went to tell her to go to bed and she was reading a Judy Moody book (chapter book). When I told her it was time for lights out she said "oooooooh, its just so good! Can I please keep reading?" I don't ever remember saying that to my parents. She gets it from her dad. ( I feel that I should add, that I do like to read now!) She has also done great in dance and tumbling this year. She had her first boyfriend, which freaks me out a little. His name is Skyler. She says he always wants to hold her hand, has kissed her on the cheek, and has given her some love pictures. Reagan doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do. She won't let me teach her to ride her bike without training wheels despite my begging and bribing. Maybe this summer. She is such a help with Maddox and Tess and is best friends with Ellie. I love to see them playing together. I think she is Maddox's favorite person in the whole world. Reagan is growing like a weed and is a head taller than many of her friends (who, to be fair, are on the opposite end of the height spectrum). She is growing up so fast. We couldn't love her any more.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Reagan is 6! (almost)
Posted by Jordan at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the picture of all the kids lined up in two rows. I have a picture almost exactly like that somewhere. It was for a Wizard of Oz party and we're all dressed up like good and bad witches. How weird to be the moms throwing these kind of parties now.
Cute party! We love Reagan! Have fun on your trip!
How fun! She is such a sweetie! I forgot to tell you we were out of town during the party. I couldn't break the news to Haily but she just figured out that she missed it! Thanks for the invite! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Reagan is an absolute sweetheart. I love every moment I spend with her. She has been 6 years of pure joy to our family. I am glad that she had such a great birthday. How lucky she was to be able to spend the real day with her Virginia cousins. Love, Grammy
Post a Comment