Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Potty Trained At Last!


Maddox finally decided he wanted to be potty trained. He has been ready for a while, but would not sit or stand on any kind of potty. Everyday I ask him if he wants to try and he always says no. But on Wednesday, he said yes. I dropped all my plans and decided that was the day he would be potty trained. He has done so awesome. I think he has only had one accident. I still put a pullup on him at night, but he wears underwear for nap time. I don't even need to ask him if he needs to go, he just goes by himself. We are so proud of you Maddog! You are such a big boy!
**I would like to say something about the picture. He has two big sisters that teach him to dance and pose. Needless to say when the camera came out he was dancing and posing like crazy and not in the most masculine way. We'll have to work on that.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I am so happy for you. Potty training is hands down my least favorite thing about being a mom so far!

Chelsea Wood said...

Likely story that his 'sisters' taught him how to pose. You forget that I know his dad WAY too well.

Yahoo, Maddog. Lv Aunt Chels

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO MY LITTLE MADDOG!!! I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU. I LOVE TO BE YOUR GRAMMY!
NOW WE CAN GO SWIMMING AT ALTA CANYON TOGETHER. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!