Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun Weekend

This past weekend was the Fort Herriman Days fair. Its a big production and lots of fun. They have a rodeo with fireworks, a parade and a fair. We just went to the fair this year. We went on most of the rides. Reagan wasn't to stoked about some of them. They let Reagan off the Ferris wheel early and gave her tickets back because she was crying. We all thought it was fun despite a few scary rides. Jordan and I watched the fireworks from our front porch after the kids were in bed. How romantic!
Then on Sunday we woke up to what the kids thought was the coolest thing ever. The kids insisted I take pictures of it and blog about it. First we saw a moth the size of the palm of my hand on the front porch. When we were out looking at it, we saw a bird in our tree, then another one a little higher up. The birds are castrols (i think). I was told they are birds of prey, like a falcon. I should have googled it before I wrote this. The birds in our tree were just babies. It was so close and calm. I swear if i would have put my finger out it would have jumped onto it. Their nest is in our neighbors eve.



More Reagan's speed

The Nature Park Pics

0 comments: