Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tess' Nursury






I have had a few requests for this one. I've been putting it off because I still don't have a pillow monogramed, 3 pictures framed for above her crib and the drapes made. I decided to post it anyway, because those things won't be on my priority list for a month or two. ** Notice the shelf. A friend of ours made it. He makes amazing furniture (really anything made out of wood).
You can't tell the layout of the room from these pictures. I couldn't get a good angle in the room to capture it. Everything is pretty much around the perimiter of the room.

8 comments:

Chelsea Wood said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shelf! And did you paint that changing table too? It is really a great color. Jord told me you guys were going to do some sort of treatment on the walls, but I couldn't see it from the photos (painting with lace?). You have a gift for decorating.

Jordan said...

I lace thing didn't work out. I think I needed different lace (that I didn't want to invest in) and it would be easier to spray on the paint on which would require more work than I want to put in right now. I still have the paint so maybe in the future (but probably not)

Rob said...

Melissa (and Jordan),

Glad you found our blog. You guys look like you have the perfect family! We are a little slow in starting ours, but oh well. Thanks for the heads up about Audrey's husbands name. I actually thought it was Mike. My bad.

Meier Family said...

Everything looks so cute! I am still trying to get everything ready before mine comes in a few weeks! Love the Mirror!:)

Suzie Soda said...

Very cute..can't wait to see it in person this fall.And that cute little Tess....she will be so big by then. xoxoxox Grammy Suz

Miki said...

It's adorable! You really do have a talent for decorating. Come on over and help me!

Nicole said...

so cute, of course. Can I hire you one day? You have great taste!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love the nursery. I know the person who is suppossed to be working on the pillow. I'll get on them right away. What a slacker. Love you tons, Mom