Sunday, June 1, 2008

OBX

For those who don't know, OBX stands for Outer Banks, which is a beach/island in North Carolina. It's a very popular vacation destination for people living in Virginia and North Carolina. We just had a family reunion with Jordan's side of the family. We had so much fun. Jordan's sister Chelsea was incharge this year and she did an amazing job. She planned a road rally, talent show, all the meals, crafts for the kids, a baby shower for me etc, etc, etc,. And when chelsea plans something she goes all out... we are talking amazing info packets, invitations , t-shirts. I could go on forever. Thanks for all your hard work Chels. The beach house was perfect. We had so much fun. I wish we could get together with the family more. I loved to see all the cousins play together. Not to mention the rousing games of mafia and the strip game!

Here are a FEW of the pictures from the trip. I'll have to figure out how to do a slide show (for those who already know, I would appreciate some info). by the way,of the over a hundred pictures of the trip, there were like two of me, neither of which were blog worthy.


4 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

I need a beach vacation! It looked like you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, Melissa. You are so cute. I really love that photo of the girls on the rocker (please send). I wish we could get together more than once or twice a year.

Miss you so much already. And those darling kids of yours.

Love, Chels

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

Wow! Sounds like an amazing family vacation. I have never been to the East Coast besides the airport in New Jersey, I need to go, maybe with Chelsea:-) I love watching cousins play, it definitely brings a smile to your face. Thanks again and again for the get together. You can do a slideshow through www.slide.com. Its pretty easy. Briana!

Lis said...

ok, that looks like a blast! We were sure glad to have reagan back for this last game though! Phew! ;)
I am going to have to pick your brain for our family reunion coming up here soon, sounds like all sorts of fun went on there! Talk w/ ya soon!