Jordan hasn't seen this yet, but he is going to love that he is the only Jordan Romans in the US. There are 10 Melissa Romans. There are also only one Ellie Romans, Reagan Romans, Maddox Romans and Tess Romans. I was supprised at some of the names I tried. Like there are over 100 people named Michael Grider (my dad). TRy your name.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Jordan is ONE of of a kind
Posted by Jordan at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was fun. There are 3 Suzanne Romans, 1 Suzie Romans. There are 3 Greg Romans and 9 Gregory Romans. I am going to have fun checking everybody's name. What fun idea. Thanks. xoxoxox
ps. I am sending a little package for the 4th...let me know when you get it. suz 143
Wow, I guess Wood kills it for me. There are 57 people with my name. That was a fun link. Never thought to check it.
This is fun! I added it to my blog too, hope you don't mind.
Post a Comment