Saturday, May 31, 2008

2 months old already?!


I can't believe Tess is already two months old. We had a rough month or so, but she is doing great now. I am a babywise believer, but it is hard to get a baby on a schedule when the rest of the family has such a busy schedule.
She is smiling and cooing more and more and I love it. Ellie, Reagan and Maddox have been so great with her. Tess may not get to have all her naps in her bed or much quiet time with me and Jordan, but she has twice as many people to love her.

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

What an adorable picture. I could eat her up. I can't believe she will be 6 mos. when I see her again.
Enjoy every minute because time goes so fast....especially the older you get. Hope you got the pillow and the othr stuff from chelsea. Life is so crazy, I want to back to Duck and relax.:)

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive it has already been two months. She is so beautiful and soooooooooooooooo loved by all of us. What a blessing she has been to this family!!!! Love, Mom