Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer Sewing Lessons







This summer we decided we better use our time to learn some things that we never have time to learn during the school year. First on our list was sewing. The girls did some sewing by hand and some with the sewing machine. some projects were a little harder than we thought ( the owls, as you can see by the picture we didn't do anything else that day including hair) and some were easier ( the yo-yo necklaces). We had a fun time learning together.

3 comments:

Lindseybabe said...

You are truly amazing Melissa. I hope you know that!

Suzie Soda said...

So cute. I love those owls. How fun that you are learning to sew. xoxo

Lis said...

love the sewing! Arianna is always asking me if she can sew! do you have patterns for those cute crafts? I would love to get my hands on them if you do! Are your kids about to start school out there? Good luck to them! Such fun! Take care!