


The party was a success. We did and had a lot of Ellie's favorite things. I'll break it down.
Decorations: Ellie's favorite colors. we did green and blue with pink accents.
Food: ellie picked fruit, pizza, homemade guacamole, bean and corn salsa, diet root beer
treats: Swedish fish, reces pieces, skittle blenders
Crafts: make ice cream sandwiches: we had two paradise bakery cookies, put ice cream in between them and rolled the sides in a choice of toppings (nuts, sprinkles, butterscotch chips)
make a french poof clip: Ellie loves accessories of all kinds. When she saw this one http://www.shopbando.com/french-pouf/prod/383?rc=25 on ban.do she knew she wanted to make it. You can put in in your hair or pin it to a shirt or belt.
make gumball necklaces: again, an accessory. Everyday, Ellie asks me what necklace she can wear with her outfit. These are cute and not too old or too young for these tween girls.
Activities: we played celebrity charades and watched the movie "a Cinderella Story"
Activities: we played celebrity charades and watched the movie "a Cinderella Story"
Jordan was out of town so I hired two of my cute Mia Maids to come help with the girls and babysit my little un invited kids. I couldn't have done it with out Lexi and Rylie.
I had so much fun with Ellie and 11 of her cute friends. Ellie is a really special girl and I'm so lucky to be her mom. I'll tell you how special when I get around to taking and posting her 10 year pictures;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment