Monday, July 4, 2011

"Look at Me" said Maddox...then Tess













this should have been posted in Early March. But anyway-


Maddox leaned to ride a bike without training wheels. He even has hand brakes on his bike. He was pretty nervous about it. It was supposed to be Jordan's job. I don't know why I keep assigning him the job of teaching our kids to ride their bikes, I have done it 3 times now. I'm not even going to try to have him do it with Tess. So a perfect Arizona spring morning (before it got hot) Maddox and I set out to ride his bike. After only one pass with me running while holding his seat, He had it! In the past, Maddox hasn't been the most adventurous or coordinated kid in the world (or on the block) but something had changed this year (thank Heaven's). He was able to get some good riding in before it got to hot.


Tess also got a new bike. she Looooves it. It has a basket on the front to carry a puppy and a seat on the back to carry a baby. plus princess stickers and sparkly streamers. Its the bike of her dreams. what can I say, that's what I'm all about, Making dreams come true:)

0 comments: