
and Amy
Assante, the best swimming teacher ever! My kids had two weeks of swimming lessons that started May 31st. Ellie and Reagan could swim
ok. Their form was terrible but they could survive in our pool. Maddox and Tess couldn't swim at all. they both would put their face in the water, but
thats it. By the end of the two weeks, Ellie and Reagan had learned breast stroke, freestyle, back stroke, butterfly and even diving (none are perfected, but they can do them all) Maddox and Tess can totally swim. They both jump off the diving board and swim to the side without help. They can both jump in and get stuff of the bottom of the pool and both LOVE to swim. Its a must here in AZ. We have been swimming almost everyday since school got out. The only problem is now I have to get
all the way in the pool with Tess. She still needs help, but isn't satisfied to stay in the shallow part. My hair is suffering.
1 comments:
Lucy has the same swimmer as Ellie. So cute. I am so grateful for swim lessons too but yes now I have to get in the water with colin cuz he will just jump into the side and he still can't do anything but bob under the water for a bit till I grab him.
Post a Comment