Maddox graduated from preschool on May 25th. He went to a Montessori run preschool (once we moved to AZ) which he thought was "boing" most of the time. I loved his teachers Miss Glenda, Miss Jenni and Miss Becky and so did he. He learned a lot and liked to do the crafts, so I'm not really sure what his problem was. I think its because Montessori had the kids work by themselves a lot. At graduation all the kids were presented with a certificate for achieving something great that is unique to them. Most of the kids had a few things on their certificate. Maddox was no different, But the thing that made me laugh is that he was awarded a certificate for "being so handsome" (among other things). Not one other kid out of the 26 had being handsome or pretty or cute on their certificates. Watch out kindergarten, here comes Maddox and he is handsome. I was almost offended because that's the only thing I heard when she read the certificate. I guess I wasn't paying attention since I was taking pictures. Thank heaven's she also thinks he's "kind" "fun" and "a good achiever"
At the graduation, they also had a program. they sang a bunch of Patriotic songs. Maddox isn't usually much of a singer, but he loves these songs. I usually have to beg him to sing me a song; Not these, he can't get them out of his head. He sings them all the time. I love it!
This picture below is of Maddox and his best preschool buddy Brigg. Brig is about 6 months younger. The picture makes the height difference look a little worse than it is, but not much. I think Brigg is taller Maddox's shoulder... maybe.


1 comments:
Oh that is hilarious that he got voted handsome. I mean not hilarious in the fact that he is not but that he was the only one. Thats incredible. I would be that kind of teacher. I would award..."always has her hair done" and "best dressed. He is soooooo handsome. Good job Maddox. Love that boy.
Post a Comment