Thursday, January 15, 2009

I heart Gev (and hiphop)



So last night I went to a hip hop/breakdancing class taught by Gev (from so you think you can dance)! I was a huge fan of his before this, and now even more. He was so nice. Gev taught us a combinataion and a few tricks like shoot outs, double-cc's and some swipes or swoosh or some other "s" thing. Although Gev was only a guest teacher, I think I'm going to go back. Oddly the only sore muscle I have today is my left bicep- random.

side note: When I was getting ready, Reagan asked me where my "mommy hotshorts" were. I'm going to have to get me some for next time.

7 comments:

Gunn Family said...

It was so fun! I think we should show our girls our routine!:-)

Suzie Soda said...

Mommy hotshorts? Not sure I know what those are.
That might be material for our family reunion.....you can perform your routine:) Sounds fun. xoxoxo

Melanie said...

So fun! That's Mikelle's sister! You'll have to post if you ever get the mommy hot shorts. They sound marketable!

max said...

How fun!! Remember our Albion Middle School dance team hot pants? Oh, and your wardrobe malfunction--I just remembered that and laughed out loud!

The Powells said...

that looks so fun...ya you should go get some hotshorts for sure!

Annie said...

You look so giddy. He is really cute too.

Bethany said...

When are you going to post a video for all of us to see your newly-acquired moves?