Thursday, January 1, 2009



This year Tess and I celebrated New Years Eve, just the two of us. It may have been the first time in my life I rolled in the new year all by my self (Tess didn't make it until midnight). I celebrated by watching Pride and Prejudice on TV (although I had rented a movie) and going through the clothes in my closet and dresser. It was actually very nice.

This year I am doing something totally crazy for me. I am only setting one resolution. I usually have a pages of resolutions divided into categories like fitness, spiritual, family, fun etc, etc, etc. so here it is my one resolution.

I resolve to be better everyday! With so many areas I need to be better in, I think this one will be challanging, yet attainable. I'm excited about it. Now I have to make a game plan so I don't let a day slide by with out doing something better.

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Good for you. Hope you got my HNY's wish. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

How can you improve upon perfection? Love, MOM