Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tess is Crawling Everywhere!


I meant to post these pictures a month ago, but the holidays came and everything got crazy and I forgot about them. So Tess is 9 months old now but is less than 8 months in these pictures. ( I haven't taken 9 month pictures of her yet. I had to send my camera into canon. I bent somthing on it trying to put in a new cf card, but thats another post.) She has been crawling for a while. She is always moving. She doesn't just sit, ever. She's not a cuddler either, which makes me so sad. Anyway, I was trying to take pictures of her after a bath one morning and she kept crawling away. I had very specific poses I was trying to get, but she wasn't havin it.
I love the little tonge sticking out in these pictures. For a while she did this all the time, but just in the last month has pretty much stopped doing it. She is growing and changing so fast.

This is a picture of the first time Tess wandered out of the room herself and got into something she shouldn't. The other day she was trying to get to a piece something on the floor, saw that I saw her, and then crawled as fast as she could to get to it before me. When did she get so smart?

7 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

Such cute pictures! I also love the tongue sticking out. Isn't it crazy how once they start crawling everything gets a lot harder!

TRICIA said...

you seriously have some of the cutest kids I have ever seen

The Powells said...

o man shes cute!!!

Suzie Soda said...

Very, very cute, She got that mischeivious streak from her father:) or maybe she is so clever and motivated.....I am sure that is it:) Sure wish we could see her in person.....I guess we will have to wait a few more months.She is adorable. Give her a kiss from her far away grammy. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little angel she is. We are so blessed. I love these pictures. I can't beleive she pulls herself up now too. Slow down Tessie! We need you to stay our little baby for a while! Love, Grammy

{Brittany} said...

She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I love how she is sitting in the last picture!!