Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tagged


I have never been tagged until now. So the tag is, post the 6th picture from the 6th folder. This is a picture from a lighting demo I did. I don't know this kid. He came as a volunteer model for my class. This shot was my first backlit attempt. It could be worse. I now tag anyone who reads this post. (Tell me if your going to do it, so I can check yours)

2 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

Ha Ha. I wondered why his picture popped up on your blog! It's a goodie! Love all of your holiday pics too! Hope you guys had a great Christmas, etc. Let me know if you want to do any more classes. I need more.

heather n said...

I will take that tag! I am in a lull and can't seem to get around to post anything - so thanks!