
Tess is now 6 months old!! I can't believe how fast time is flying. She is such an angel baby. She NEVER cries. I think I've heard her cry once in the last two weeks. She rolls all over the place and is starting to get in a crawling position (just for a second at a time). Shes still a little tipsy when sitting, but is getting better. She sleeps great. I put her to bed at about 7:30 and she sleeps until 7:30 in the morning. She wants nothing to do with baby food. I have tried a few times to feed her things like rice cereal or peaches, but she just sticks her tongue out. I don't know if its a big deal. All my other babies were eating like pro's by now. She likes to hang out in her saucer and play with toys, but she LOVES to look at books. She freaks out (kicking legs, waving arms, and trying to put them in her mouth) when we look at them.
I love to hold her. I love to talk to her. I love to squish her little thighs and kiss her cheeks. None of us can get enough of her. The kids still fight over who gets to hold her first while I make her a bottle. She is the first thing we all want to see in the morning. The other day, I went to check on her before I went to bed and found Maddox in her crib with her. (don't worry, we had a talk about the safty issues, but it was still really cute)
She is getting too big, too fast.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008
My Baby is 6 Months Old!
Posted by Jordan at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is a DOLL --- and to me looks like Maddox sort of! Not sure who ya'll think she looks like -- but nontheless she is super cute!!! Can't wait to meet her next month!
Oh Melissa, she is such a doll! I can't believe she is 6 months old already, your kids are just too cute.
she a beauty!! how fun...they grow so fast its sad!!
What a baby doll.....she is so adorable. Jordan tells me she is the best ever baby. That;s how Lindsay was..everybody kissing her all the time. I think that is why she is so loveable..we all loved her to death. Sometimes being the baby has it's perks. We can't wait to see her and all of ypu soon. xoxo
seriously, she is GORGEOUS!! so cute!
She's adorable! I can't believe she is 6 months either.
What a cutie! Last time I saw her she was only a couple of weeks old.
Post a Comment