Last week Jordan and Spencer (my youngest brother) had their birthdays. We celebrated on Sunday. Jordan's was on Sunday, he turned 32! Spencer's was on the September 30th. He turned the big 21! We have some great pictures of them blowing out candles together over the last 10 years. If I figure out how to use Jordan's scanner with my computer, I will post them. Spence has changed alot from 11-21. Jordan has only become more handsome!
Jordan had a nice day...presents, general conference, hanging out with family, beautiful weather, Kahlua cake, and topping it off with... puking his guts out. Our family took turns having the flew this weekend. Jordan's hit Sunday night.
Happy Birthday Jord! Here's hoping next year is a bit better! I love you
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Birthday Boys
Posted by Jordan at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jordan!
Hey Melissa.....Happy birthday Jordan, I finally just got into the whole blogging thing and love it!! it's such a fun way to keep in touch. I loved getting caught up on your cute family....I still can't believe we haven't gotten together yet, I'm such a loser sorry! anyway here's our blog address if you want to check it out! love Paige
Hey I forgot to tell you I LOVE your hair that length. It is perfect on you...you look gorgeous (nothing new for you though. I can't believe Tess is already 6 months! your kids are little models! I do want to get together soon!!
Post a Comment