This was a exciting week. Here is a little recap of the weeks events:
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
Tuesday Jordan, my mom, brother Rich and his wife Natalie and I, went to the SYTYCD concert. It was so great!!!!!! Our seats were really good and they did all my favorite dances. They seemed really pumped up because the crowd was really pumped up. It was fun having three dancers from Utah (they had Thayne and Chelsea T. join the top ten. I guess they rotate some of the top twenty at different cities). I can't wait until the next season. I love dance. I love watching it and I especially love to do it. You should see the routines I put together in my kitchen and living room. They are totally organic and real and come from the heart. 4real! ps. I was going to post a picture of my favorite dancer, but I couldn't decide. So here is a picture of everyone. Jordan's favorite. by the way, was Karington (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong).
RINGLING BROTHERS AND BARNUM AND BAILY'S CIRCUS
Me,my kids and my Dad (Jordan was out of town...again) went to the circus! Not only was it my kids fist time, it was mine. I think i was more excited and more in awe than the kids. To them, everything was cool, but it looks so easy. They don't understand the sill actually involved. I found my mouth literally open a few times. It was everythinkg I ever imagined.
WALK-A-THON
Ellie and Reagan's school had the first annual walk-a-thon fundraiser. It was a huge ordeal. A lot of people put a lot of time into it. The kids thought it was fun. Hopefully it will be as lucrative as we (the PTA) think it will be. It was fun to be at the school with my kids and their friends, for most of the day, walking laps in the heat(that wasn't sarcastic)
Then Ellie and Reagan got sick. I think they were worn out.
SHOPPING AND WOMEN'S CONFERENCE
Saturday Jordan and I had plans to go to the temple, but with the kids sick, I had to cancel the babysitter. I tried to go by my self, but they closed at 12:00. ( I did get in the front doors, does that count) With my extra time I went shopping! I was trying to find a new dress, but couldn't find one I liked that wasn't $200. So I bought other things instead. I just realized I spent more than $200 on the other things. Maybe I should have just bought the dress. I ended the day by going to women's conference. It was inspiring and I got to hang out with some great friends. My favorite talk was by Elder Uchtdorf reminding us we all have talents and we can all create beautiful thing and help the Lord build his kingdom and that every women matters (at least that's what I took away from it) 
There you go. And that was on top of all the regular stuff.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
An Eventful Week
Posted by Jordan at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a busy week. I really wanted to go to the conference. We were at a baptism and didn't make it home in time. Sounds like a good one :)
my blog is
norman-heather.blogspot.com
I am glad you got to go to SYTYCD - we wanted to go to it out here, but didn't get too!!! I want to go to the circus now too after this post -- looks fun!
You are a party animal!!
Looks like a busy week! Hope you don't mind that I found your blog!
Sounds like a fun week. xoxox
that was a busy week...alot like my week!!! im so tired
Post a Comment