I don't have any sisters, but it has never mattered because, my whole life, I have had amazing girl friends. My friends inspire to be better while at the same time making me feel good about who I am and what I can do. I'm still friends with people from elementary school, high school, college, Lynchburg, Richmond, and have new (well not that new anymore) friends here in Herriman. I know any of them would do anything for me and I would do anything for any one of them. Even the ones I don't talk to as often as I would like.
Sunday night, a few of the oldies but goodies came over. It had been too long since we were together (especially when two of them live in Herriman). I laughed so hard my face almost cramped up (I bet you thought I was going to say peed my pants)!
Thank you to all my friends. I love you! 
Monday, October 13, 2008
Amazing Friends!
Posted by Jordan at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nothing beats good friends, and no one can make you laugh harder. Sounds like a fun night. I am sure you deserved the break from the usual.
How fun for you. There is nothing like good friends that make you laugh. xoxoxo
Oh, I miss you guys so much! You all look great and I haven't seen Suzie for a long, long time. I haven't laughed so hard my face nearly fell off for a long time either--I think it's easier to do that with friends you've have for years and years and who are still your friends through it all. Love you!
love those girls!!
Wow! Who's that hottie in the purple leisure suit? Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess. I'm still thinking about those amazing peaches!
I wanted to come... It has been forever. Well not really but kinda. Cute blog Melissa.
Aaah...sweet! I hope that I'm one of those awesome friends you're talking about. Funny, I just did a similar post regarding some of my friends from high school. Friends are priceless. Thanks for being a great one!
Post a Comment