Thursday, October 2, 2008

Student Of the Month


Today Reagan was honored for being student of the month. She was chosen for being very responsible, one of her schools big values. They chose 4 kids from each grade who they feel represent the value for the month. Jordan, Maddox, Tess and I got to go have lunch with her at a special lunch for the students of the month. Two of Reagan's best friends were also chosen. It was fun to have lunch with Kate and Hailey and their families.

We are so proud of you Ray-Ray! I'm glad you have already learned its important to be responsible. We love you and had fun with you today.
ps. I should mention that Ellie was student of the month in both Kindergarten and First grade. I didn't blog then, but we were proud of her too!

5 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

Wow, you have been a busy blogger!! I love all of your new pics. You did such a great job on Tess! Those pictures are precious!I think those classes actually paid off for both of us!!

The Powells said...

that is so cute....she is darling!!

Suzie Soda said...

Congratualtions Regan. One of the things I think is most important in life is being responsible. My mom really tauight me this principle and I tried hard to teach it to my kids. I am ao glad that your parents are teaching you so well. You are a very sweet and special little girl. Can't wait to see you.
Grammy Suz xoxoxoxo

Bethany said...

did they happen to make you eat cafeteria food for this "special lunch?"

TRICIA said...

That was good of you to take a picture there. It is so nice when you know your kids are doing their best!