Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our Little Skier


Ellie had her first ski lesson. She was off track most of February, so we thought it was a great time to learn. We planned to send her up several times, but the time flew by and she only ended up going once. Although it's March, the ski season is not over. I think she can probably convince Papa to take her up again. Jordan would love to but he snowboards and who am I to teach any one how to ski. I need lessons my self (look for highlights of my ski adventures next winter!!!!).


We signed Ellie, and her friend Mackinley, up for a 4 hour lesson at Solitude. Ellie loved it! Mackinleys dad (who took them up) said she looked pretty comfortable and natural. I wish I could have been there. Thanks Curt for the pictures!

4 comments:

Suzie Soda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzie Soda said...

Way to go Ellie.....I used to love to ski in my former life. Once I sold fudge and did all kinds of odd jobs with my best friend Debbie to save money to on a ski vacation to Mammoth in California. I always hated how my feet were always cold. It will be fun to watch you learn. Love, Grammy Suz

Utley Family said...

They are SO cute in all their ski gear! Isaac has been begging to go snowboarding...maybe next year! By the way, great job on your cake decorating!

Anonymous said...

Great job Ellie Bean!!!! Call Papa and tell him you need him to take you next saturday!! He will love it. We love you so much!! Grammy