Monday, March 10, 2008

Look What We Found!!!


The weather was pretty nice today and the snow is mostly melted, so Reagan and Maddox headed outside to play. Before they went, I made sure to tell them to stay out of the mud and snow. Next time I need to be more specific. After about and hour they came back in to show me what they had been collecting. With great big proud smiles on their faces they showed me their buckets of ...POOP! It was deer poop. I immediately made them dump it out and wash their hands several times. I had to document this.

8 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

That is so funny!! I'm so glad you posted it. You gotta love how innocent and naive kids are!!

Marissa said...

so gross!!! I get so grossed out by poop and it kills me that kids couldn't care less about touching it. yuck!!! there's some field of grass where walk around our neighborhood and I hold my breath every time the kids run thru the grass cuz I'm so nervous they're gonna step in poop and I have to clean it up!!! yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

I just hope that more went in the bucket than went into their mouths.I think we will be telling that story for years! Love you all so much!! Grammy

virginiaoak said...

Hilarious...and worthy of dry heaves. Wow. What else do you have your kids do? Eat yellow snow? Jokes. Jokes. I love it. Your kids are SO cute!! And growing up so fast. See you soon.

Nicole said...

so funny! gotta love what kids find...love the pic of them with it!

Miki said...

I laughed out loud on this one...almost as loud as the "damn it" story. Just for the record, I think Sarah is hilarious!

Jared and Shelby said...

It's been a while since I checked in on your blog. I have to say I laughed out loud a couple times. What cute kids and experiences you have. I also have to say I like to decorate cakes, but don't have any training so that would be fun to do a class. You look so cute and getting so close to having your baby. Good luck deciding on a name. How did you think of the name Lilah? Jared read that name in a book recently and likes it too.

Nat said...

Hi Melissa! I found your blog through Tracy's and I have totally been blog stalking you but haven't had time to leave a comment! You have a darling family!

My blog is private but I sent you an invite if you want to check it out. It was so fun to see your mom tonight! She is the greatest and I have always loved her! Take care and good luck with the baby!