Easter was a beautiful day. The weather was great, church was great (geat talks Hillay and Curt)and my kids were great all day.
After the easter bunny came Jordan made sourdough pancakes (a Romans breakfast tradition that I am learning to like) Then we were off to church. After church we went to my grandparents house for a fun easter egg hunt (thanks Grammy) and a delicious dinner.
The best part, was when first thing in the morning, Ellie came in our room with Maddox. She had taught him about the resurection and wanted him to tell us what he learned. Although they were excited to find their Easter baskets, I was so proud that the first thing they were talking about was Christ. Good job Elle.
The cousins (minus Makai and Joe) who got to go on the Easter Egg hunt put on by Grammy
Monday, March 24, 2008
HAPPY EASTER
Posted by Jordan at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy belated Easter!! The kids look so cute. I can't believe how tall maddox looks. And way to go Ellie on teaching about Jesus. Your girls are just so sweet. I heard that the baby is coming pretty soon... good luck! We are so excited for you.
Your kids look so adorable! I remember when I could get ALL of my kids together for a picture. Not anymore! So cute. What a great big sister Elle is to teach Maddox about the most important part of Easter. That is precious!! Sounds like you had a great day!
Everyone looks so cute. Glad you had a nice Easter. Greg will be glad to know you are starting to like sourdough's. We had a fun one here too but missed you all. Good Luck on the baby..we are all getting so excited. I am so glad we will get to see her when she is still little. Tell Ellie great job the the teaching..she is a good big sister. I sent your BD card early so you would get it before you went to the hospital..hope you get it. We will call soon.
Love you and miss you all. suz
It is a huge treat when I open your blog and there are more pictures. Words can't express how proud I am of all of you. Easter was so special to me. I am so happy that you are teaching your children what it is really all about, our Savior. However I loved watching everyone search for their eggs. I love the kids Easter outfits. Love, Mom
your kids look so grown up and so cute!!
Post a Comment