TESS IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!
We tried one day last August, but she hated it. She wouldn't relax so she could go while on the potty, but then would have an accident 1 minute after getting off. We tried all day with no luck. The next morning, when I told her we were going to try again, she cried because she didn't want to make Cinderella, Jesus or me sad (in that order) when she had an accident. so I decided to wait for a bit to try again. A"bit" turned into a long time. I kept making excuses with up coming trips, moves, holidays and visitors. Finally, Saturday, I decided, no more excuses; there is never going to be a convenient time; just to do it! and she Did It! I'm so glad not to have buy diapers any more. it think its so crazy I'm past that stage of my life.
Monday, January 17, 2011
We FINALLY did it
Posted by Melissa at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay finally! I know how that has been bugging you. Oh and you are only out of the diaper stage til we both decide to get pregnant again.
...again, so jealous! Just when I think she really can't get any cuter, you take a picture of her in her panties!
I finally potty trained Michael too! It took me a long time to work up to it, but I decided I needed to at least try before the baby came, and now I am so glad that I did.
HAPPY DAY!! Way to go my little Tessabelle!! When I opened your blog and saw the cute picture of her I started to laugh, and still can't wipe the smile off my face. I needed that today. Love you all!
Post a Comment