

My eigth grade self* would have loved this place. Actually, my 31 year old self loves this place. Its so fun having orange trees and a lemon tree in my very own yard. Not to mention, the streets in my neighborhood are lined with orange trees. YUM!
*For those of you who read this and didn't know me in eight grade- my diet at that time in my life was as follows: Breakast- cereal, lunch- an orange, on the way to dance snack- an orange, dinner- an orange and maybe a little normal dinner. Im suprised I didn't turn orange.

2 comments:
Jealous! Looks so fun..and yummy!
Melissa!! I heard you moved to AZ so I tracked down your blog to try to find out where. We live in Queen Creek, just right outside of Gilbert. Where do you guys live? How do you like AZ? We moved here summer 09 when Spence graduated. I'd love to catch up some time. My E-Mail is archchar@yahoo.com
Charity Archibald
Post a Comment