Thursday, November 18, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance Concert in Phoenix

Reagan, Ellie and I got to go to the So you Think You Can Dance concert tour when it came to Arizona this week. I have done a post about it before, but this is my favorite show ever and my girls love it almost as much! This season they especially loved Kent and Lauren. I especially loved Robert. sometimes Jordan said I liked him a little too much. Whatever he likes the pretty girls on the show just as much. Anyway. Not only did we get tickets to the show, but Jordan's friend at work hooked us up with backstage passes!!!! (Thank you Tonya)

Which led to.....................................................
This Picture and the highlight of Ellie's life (this is Kent for those of you who didn't watch the show. He came in second place. He is an AMAZING dancer.)

We were able to meet the whole cast. They were all so sweet. I have to be honest. I wanted to be the one in the pictures, but as the mom , I sacraficed and took pictures of my girls:) These are terrible pictures by the way. I used my phone. I didn't want to bring my big camera in.
This is Ellie and Reagan with the season 7 winner, Lauren. She is from Pheonix.

The girls with Robert. This is the picture I really wanted to be in. He is as beautiful in real life as on TV. This isn't the gratest picture of him.

Jose had El and Ray do this awesome pose.

Here is Billy Bell and me. I finally had Ellie take my picture. It was funny, I had to convince Billy he didn't know me. I just have one of those faces I guess. He was never my favorite on the show (don't get me wrong he is really talanted, but they all were so talented) but after how nice he was too me, he moved up on my list.

This was a girls night that will be hard to top!

7 comments:

Rita Grider said...

I can't believe you got to meet all of these great dancers and get your picture with them. What a great night for you and a memory you will all never forget! Ellie and Reagan are so lucky to have such a cool mom.

Cassie L. said...

Wow Melissa! So fun! I adore the show and feel it my right to become obsessed each season and spout off my less than trained opinions of everyone to everyone. Even to the point of getting in fights with family members over. And I have to tell you that I do have a very innocent mother of five crush on Robert. I don't have to say anything else because you've seen him in person. So fun!

Lindsay Marie said...

Looks like a blast! You guys are all so cute. I'm dying over the picture of Ellie and Kent!! You are such a fun mom.

Miki said...

Lucky! So fun...for all of you!

Jordan and Shannon said...

I just checked in because I had heard you had moved. Sad that you aren't Utahns anymore, but very happy to see that you are proud SYTYCD supporters. What an awesome experience. I hinted to my husband a number of times that I wanted to go since the Utah one was on my birthday but instead he took me to a play right by there on the same day. Oh well, at least it was a date, right? Tell Ellie hi for me!

Suzie Soda said...

Hoe fun you got to go and get back stage passes.
What lucky girls. xoxo

Jared and Shelby said...

How fun!! I love the show too and you're right, quite a sacrifice to not have your picture with them. Did you show them any of your moves? :)