
Maddox turned 5 today. He is the best, most handsome, and TALLEST 5 year old I know. Since moving to Arizona Maddox hasn't had a chance to make a lot of friends. But his birthday turned out pretty great. It just so happened that one of his best friends Jack Hiatt is in town. he got to spend the day with him and his family going to Nordstrom where they let him pick out an awesome spiderman shirt and to a train park. Today, his friend next door brought him a present and sang a special brithday song with his cute mom. and tonight we went on a date with just Jordan, Maddox and me. He chose to go to McDonalds for dinner and then to Toys-R-Us.
I have always loved Maddox, of course, but lately. He truly amazes me. Im not even sure how to put it into words, but there is something really special about him. Im getting teary just thinking about it.
We love you Maddog, Manix, Mad, Buddy boy, little man, Maddox. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:
I completely agree about him. He is a special spirit. He is so fun to have around. Can I just keep him? It doesn't seem like you would miss him that much.
Wow! Those 5 years went by fast. It is so much fun to be his Grammy. He makes me laugh all the time. He is so kind and giving to everyone, especially Tess. His hugs are the BEST!! I love you tons Maddog!
Post a Comment