
This week we went up to Utah for my little (well not so little anymore, He's 6'4") brother's wedding. He married Becca Royal in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony, luncheon, and reception. Becca was glowing, as expected from a beautiful bride, but so was Spencer. He seemed so calm and happy all day. Im so impressed with his maturity and the spiritual insights he had about the day. We love Becca, but we also think she is really blessed to have Spence.
I didn't get many good pictures because I was busy trying to be funny while speaking at the Luncheon and trying to look young while in my bridesmade dress among Becca's 19 year old friends in the same dress.

2 comments:
first of all, you were funny at the luncheon and secondly, you also looked 19 in your beautiful bridesmaid dress.
it was great to see you!
I know I am your mom, but you really were the prettiest bridesmaid that night. I was so proud of you at the luncheon. You did a great job. Thanks for all the trouble you went to to get your brothers together on it. I love you.
Post a Comment