Tuesday, November 30, 2010

For Christmas Reagan wants...

a tumbling mat, a pogo stick and for all the hobos and orphans to have families.

I had to write that down.

4 comments:

Miki said...

Have her convert them, then those hobos will have brothers and sisters like the rest of us. Too funny!!

Rita Grider said...

What a sweetheart she is. She has such an amazing kind heart. I love her so much and I am so proud of her. I hope her Christmas wish comes true.

Paige said...

SO much fun catching up on your blog! Your kids are darling and I was laughing out loud at those funny things Ellie said!! thank you, I really needed a laugh. Love the new house looks like so much fun!!!

Lis said...

Wow! That sounds almost exactly like Arianna's list! Impressive. Looks like fun times there! Merry Christmas! You in town for the holidays???