Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day One (of two) of school for TESS

Tess was able to be a part of a little joy school in our neighborhood. Although we had plans to move soon, they let her come while we still lived there. She was so excited. When I told her she had school, she ran up to her room, got her baby backpack and emptied all the contents on the floor (she usually keeps all the babydoll accessories in it). She even wanted her picture taked on the porch before we left, just like all of her siblings. She loved going to school, or doing anything, with her little friends, Luke and Maddison (always said together) and Cooper.
Since we have been in Arizona, she keeps asking when she gets to go to school. I feel so bad. Once I get to know some people, I think I will try to get a Joyschool thing going here.
I have to brag a little about Tess. She is two and already knows all her colors, can count to 20 (sometimes 24), sings about every song she hears and know all her shapes including crecent and octagon. She totally gets it from me:)

0 comments: