Sunday, October 17, 2010

Disneyland!













I got everything on my, and everyone else's, list acomplished.
  • Tess meet and have lunch with the princesses
  • Maddox fight Darth Vader
  • Ellie ride all the grown up rides
  • Maddox and Reagan ride most of the grown up rides with out crying.
  • go to disneyland on "Gay Day". ok, this wasn't on my original to do list, but we did it anyway.
  • meet Mickey, Donald, Daisey, Minnie, pluto, Buz, Woodie, Jessie, Sully, Handy Manny, and a few others.
  • See the World of Color water and light show
  • see the parade
  • Have a great time!

8 comments:

Rita Grider said...

Wow! It was so much fun for us to see these pictures. I am so glad that Tessie saw all of the REAL princesses, and that Maddox got to fight the REAL Darth Vader. Love you all!

Audrey said...

What a great trip! And your house looks really nice. Hope the move continues to go well for you.

Brooke Bowen said...

Isn't Disneyland the best?! I'm also so excited for Spencer and Becca! It's a small world after all!

Your house looks great! Beware of snakes too, yikes! I got a text this week from my friend who lives there and I quote, "A small baby snake just slithered over my wife's foot in the nursery and she LITERALLY peed her pants!!!" When I talked to him later he said it was the size of an earthworm so not much to worry about :/

Annie said...

Okay if I said everything I felt and thought while reading all these posts, it would be a whole new post on its own. I'll try to sum up. Disneyland... Awesome....moving... not so awesome... Way to go on putting all the GOOD and bad for moving unlike me. Miss you tons and see you soon... Lets always have a time to see each other planned so we can always say that. Miss you tons and see you soon. Love ya

Annie said...

Oh yeah and love all your kids. Love Jack and Maddox together and love all our friends in that picture. LOVE!! See practically a whole post even when I was trying to keep it short.

Lindseybabe said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love all the pictures! So glad you got to have this fun vacation with fun friends!

Suzie Soda said...

I loved reading all the posts and can't wait to come visit soon. Glad things are looking up and you are liking things a little better. Moving is hard but in the end you will make some great new friends. Hope this a good week. xoxo

MELANIE said...

we LOVE all things disney at the checketts household. lance has two trips in the works for next year. we had the pleasure of attending disneyland on GAY DAY 2K. they all wore red shirts and lance's very homophobic father was lucky enough to wear his red shirt that day. it was awesome. we miss you!!