Living in Herriman was an amazing experience. I truly loved everything about it, with exception of the hard water that ruined my shower door (a little advise... if you live in Herriman and you don't want your glass shower door water spotted forever, hire a professional window cleaner to clean it for you at least twice a year from the beginning). No offence to any place we lived before this or any place we will live after this. All the things I loved about Herriman should have been another post ( I may have mentioned a few things in my post about my house for sale. I can't remember) but this post is about all the incredible friends we have in Herriman. We didn't want to say goodbye.
Maddox had his buddies over for a little last playgroup. We had lunch, made a craft, had treats, played a few games, but mostly they just wanted to play in the backyard.
These guys are his best buddies. they go to preschool together and he played with at least one of them nearly everyday. Jack , Logan and Enzo (Tess's favorite) are so darn cute. I loved watching them play bad guys, or ninjas. Every time they all came over they wanted me to dance with them or play that I was the tickle monster. It always made me laugh and told them I would tease them about it when they were teenagers. I hope I know them as teenagers. (not in a perverted way, I won't play tickle monster or dance with them when they are teenagers:)Maddox says he's going to marry one of these girls. Nikki and Ellie. The girls were so excited to take a picture with Maddox. They didn't want to stop. In fact they didn't stop. When I told them they could go, they chased maddox and tackled him to hug him some more. Maddox played coy, but he loved it. Jack D. was a bit jealous and asked me if I could take his picture with the girls.
My friends. Not all of my Herriman friends are pictured. Not because I don't like you, but because I was either too emotional in the picture, too ugly in the picture or I didn't remember to take a picture when I was saying goodbye to you. I don't think I will ever again have so many friends in one place that are beautiful, spiritual, kind, smart and funny. I have truly learned something from each of my friends and am better for it. I PRAY we will always be friends. I am taking reservations at my Arizona oasis now! To all of you that said you would come visit... you better COME!
For Ellie and Reagan, we had a little going away party open house in the backyard. We invited all their "sweet" friends over for some "sweets". I made tons of cookies, and cakes, and treats and bought candy and lollipops and gumballs and we ate our selves sick. We also had a friendship bracelet making station, a note writing station and a picture backdrop set up. I can't put all the pictures of all the kids that came on this blog post, so I picked one picture of each girl that they looked cute in. Ellie and Reagan passed out fliers to people at school and in the neighborhood. they even had BOYS come.
2 comments:
awww...so sweet. Now let's see some pics of your new home!
Love the picture of Nikki, Ellie and Maddox..so sweet. I guarantee you that he will be chased around by girls the rest of his life! Glad you are getting settled in your new home, it looks beautiful!
Post a Comment