Maddox loves his preshool, his teacher-Miss Linda and his buddies in his class. I love them all too. I need to get pictures of all of them to post with this one. This is Maddox on his first day back to preschool.
His school is just down the street from us and Maddox told me he was big enough to walk down by him self this year since he's older. He only made it as far as the driveway before he turned around and said to me "you better come... since its the first day". Im so glad he still needs me. It won't be long before he won't.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Maddox goes back to preschool
Posted by Melissa at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So so cute. I saw this and it made me miss him so much. He is such a sweet, cute little boy. I lovd playing Trot, Trot with him. I have his smile and laugh etched in my heart. I hate he has to grow up. I miss all the kids. It was so fun for me to see them. xoxo
How sweet!!
Being with Maddox this weekend was so great. We all love him so much. I know what a great little friend he is to others. I have seen how good and kind he is. I am so glad that he still needs his mom. He is blessed to have such a great one.
http://ourbarrelofmonkeys.blogspot.com/2010/09/memorial-day-weekend-fun-in-park-city.html
Post a Comment