This past weekend we went up to the condo at Jeremy Ranch. Its always a fun time. I love the feeling of Park City and there is so much to do. Besides the usual swimming shopping and eating, we went on a bike ride with the family, and spent monday at the Park City Resort Center. Mostly, its just great spending time with family!
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Icecream
Ellie is not eating sugar and hasn't had it for more than a month. I told her she could have one treat for the whole weekend! She took full advantage with this giant ice cream cone.



I pulled Makai and Tess in the bike trailor on the bike ride. They were so cute singing and laughing (and a little crying) all along the way.

We were all tired after the long ride.
Watching the Park City Parade. it was pretty lame. the herriman parade totally has it beat! we got there early to see "the running of the balls" a park city tradition. Jordan and I both pictured people running down main street trying to out run these big colorful, bouncing balls. Like the balls took the place of the bulls in "the running of the bulls" in Spain. Turns out "the running of the Balls" consists of a laying a crappy track down the middle of the street and sending a bunch of golf balls down it at once. People buy the balls write numbers on them. Its basically a creative raffle.
Ellie is not eating sugar and hasn't had it for more than a month. I told her she could have one treat for the whole weekend! She took full advantage with this giant ice cream cone.

I pulled Makai and Tess in the bike trailor on the bike ride. They were so cute singing and laughing (and a little crying) all along the way.
We were all tired after the long ride.
Watching the Park City Parade. it was pretty lame. the herriman parade totally has it beat! we got there early to see "the running of the balls" a park city tradition. Jordan and I both pictured people running down main street trying to out run these big colorful, bouncing balls. Like the balls took the place of the bulls in "the running of the bulls" in Spain. Turns out "the running of the Balls" consists of a laying a crappy track down the middle of the street and sending a bunch of golf balls down it at once. People buy the balls write numbers on them. Its basically a creative raffle.







5 comments:
wow you have the cutest family ever - and every time i see pics i am so so so jealous of your brown eyed cildren --- i pray i get just one little brown eyed baby.....
ps - why is elli not eating sugar? a bet? diabetic? to avoid cavities? new diet fad for way too young of kids in utah?? personal choice.....seems odd a kid not eating sugar
So cute! However, it's a little obvious that you have a lot on your mind. It was actually Labor Day Weekend, not Memorial Day...I wish it was still May!
thanks for the heads up on the memorial day thing Brittany, I will be changing that! And Steph,it was Ellie's idea to try not to eat sugar for a year. I told her if she made it I would pay her $120. Again, it was HER idea. She's doing it to be healthier but mostly for the money.
Wow, what cute grandkids I have! These are great pics. Dad and I loved the weekend with you and your family more than words can say. So much laughter and love. Thanks for not putting the shot of me from behind on my bike. Your friends would have sworn off your blog forever. Love you tons!om
No way, we were at the Mountain Side resort right there all weekend! Too bad we missed each other. It was definitely a beautiful weekend. Do you stay at the Circle J Club where G-ma Pond had a place? So many memories there, my parents still have theirs and we go up on occasion.
Post a Comment