I took the kids to a field near our house to take some pictures. Im not sure if these are my favorite, but I do like these. I may post better (and edited ones) later.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
New pics of the kids
Posted by Melissa at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
These are gorgeous! We did some photos of the family when we did Oscar's baby pics and we did them up in the hill behind our house. I love it! We dragged up one of the chairs from our dining room and the contrast of the formal out in the open sage brush and whatnot was so fun! I'll have to post them on my blog at some point! Love the pictures! Your kids are beautiful.
You are a great photographer! It helps when you have gorgeous kids in a gorgeous wheat field to add to your talent!!
beautiful pics!
I love these pictures. Great job on the photography Melissa Ann. I need copies. My grandchildren are the most beautiful children ever!!!
Post a Comment